It’s a people thing.
We know as well as you that any company is the sum of its parts, and those parts are the people. Great people make outstanding contributions. Stand-out contributions make a company great. This starts from the top - great management and leadership is the life vein that inspires performance and employee engagement. Management Apprenticeships help organisations ensure they have a fluid pipeline of managers and leaders to support succession planning and talent management.
We are known for Management and Leadership Development. It's what our reputation is built on. With our practical management Apprenticeship programmes, you can be sure that your Apprentices are in very capable hands. Our Management and Leadership specialists will act as a personal coach and mentor, sharing their occupational experience and expertise to ensure your Apprentices gain up-to-date management and leadership knowledge, skills and tools. With practical learning and unrivalled support, your Apprentice's will start to make a difference to your business from the outset.
Our Apprenticeship programmes are structured to meet the new Trailblazer Apprenticeship standards, whilst offering flexible delivery options.
Through a careful blend of both on and off the job learning methods, we aim to ensure Apprentices gain a practical, 'real world' understanding of management and leadership that will deliver immediate benefits in the workplace, as well as meet the Apprenticeship standard.
Trailblazer Apprenticeship Journey
Expect more from Adalta
- Flexibility in programme development and delivery
(e.g. we can map your existing training programmes to the new trailblazer management standards; integrate relevant internal training content/modules, provide a range of flexible ways for apprentices to access off-the-job learning)
- 1:1 support for apprentices from highly qualified management and leadership professionals with a wealth of occupational experience and bang up-to-date knowledge of management principles and best practice
- Completion of the programme within 24 months
- A dedicated Programme Manager to ensure quality and provide a single point of contact for the duration of the programme
- Flexibility, a personal approach and real value for money
- Optional training and support for line managers to help them support Apprentice development (see course at 'The Line Managers Role in Supporting Apprentices')